Winter Numbers Number Recognition Counting
Winter Numbers Number Recognition Counting – Count the items and clip a clothespin to the correct corresponding written number.
Download and print this 2 page winter number recognition counting center.
Directions To Make Center:
– Download pattern and print.
– Place a small dot on the back side of the correct number.
– Laminate the 2 sheets.
– Cut apart the cards.
– Collect 8 clothespins
– Place cards and clothespins in a ziptop bag for storage.
Directions to Play:
– Set the bag with cards and clothespins out during center time.
– Have the children count the winter items.
– Clip a clothespin to the correct written number.
– The child may flip the card over, to self-checked their work. A small dot on the correct number on the backside is a quick way to see if they are correct.
Download the PDF file —> Winter Numbers PDF