Winter Numbers – 1-12
Have a child place cards in front of them. Take the first card. Count the number of winter objects and clip clothespin above the correct number of winter objects.
Directions To Make Center:
– Download pattern and print.
– Place a small dot on the back side of the correct number.
– Laminate the 2 sheets.
– Cut apart the cards.
– Collect 8 clothespins
– Place cards and clothespins in a ziptop bag for storage.
Directions to Play:
– Set the bag with cards and clothespins out during center time.
– Have the children count the winter items.
– Clip a clothespin to the correct written number.
– The child may flip the card over, to self-checked their work. A small dot on the correct number on the backside is a quick way to see if they are correct.
Additional Posts That May Interest You: