We all have them. You know those small stubs and broken crayons. With each new year comes a whole new batch.
Here is a way to recycle your old broken crayons into new crayons.
1. Peel the paper off the crayons
2. Put 5-10 different colors in each muffin space ( more if you have a larger tin)
3. Place the muffin tins in the oven until the crayons melt
4. Let the new crayons cool and harden overnight
5. Remove the crayons from the tins the next day
Give the crayons away as birthday presents for your preschoolers or just make different shapes to go with your themes.
That’s it! Making the old, new again!