Thanksgiving Largest to Smallest Sorting Game
Print the preschool pattern Thanksgiving largest to smallest sorting game pieces and reinforce children’s abilities sort the piece from largest to smallest while reminding them to work from left to right.
1.) Print the patterns
2.) Laminate the sheets
3.) Cut apart the cards
1.) Sort all cards into piles of four – 4 turkeys, 4 Pilgrim etc.
2.) Encourage children to find the largest object of any one shape
3.) Work from left to right. Placing the largest, next largest, until you have arrived at the smallest.
4.) Chose another pile of four, continue the process.
What Skills Will A Child Learn?
- Understand patterns, relations, and functions
- Find things that are the same, or alike
- Understand and notice variations in size, patterns, and shapes
- Sort and group by specific traits or attributes
- Comparing for similarities and differences
- Recognize and create patterns
The patterns are full size. Just save the graphic.