(yield: 12 nests)
• 2 cups mini-marshmallows
• ¼ cup butter
• 4 cups (6 oz. package) chow mein noodles (or rice noodles)
• Whoppers Mini-Eggs (or jelly beans)
• 12 cup muffin pan
Recipe from: Amancay Maahs
1. Butter the cups in the muffin pan.
2. (In a 2 qt sauce pan) combine marshmallows & butter. Cook over a low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted (6-8 minutes.)
3. Stir in noodles, until well coated.
4. With buttered fingers, press mixture on the bottom & up the sides of each cup of the muffin pan. (you may find the need to re-butter often, and move quickly & carefully as the mixture is very sticky & hot!)
5. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
6. Remove from the pan (you may find it easier to sit the pan in warm water to loosen them up first!)
7. Fill with Mini-Eggs!