Create your own ABC alphabet flipbook using Nuttin’ but Preschool’s free printable patterns.
In the classroom or on the go, this flipbook comes in handy.
• Bring the cards anywhere to enforce learning on the go
• The loose-leaf ring holds the laminated cards together
• Each card has an uppercase & lowercase alphabet letter
• A picture and corresponding written word is assigned to each alphabet letter
• ABC flipbook patterns below
• Loose-leaf individual ring
• Printer paper
• Heat laminating machine
• Single hole punch
1.) Print out one copy of each of the pages below.
2.) Heat laminate each of the printed patterns.
3.) Use a pair of scissors to cut out each individual ABC card.
4.) Hole punch the cards in the marked upper corner of each card.
5.) Thread the cards in alphabetical order onto the loose leaf ring.
Alphabet Letter Card Patterns
Just save the images to your computer. All images are full size and will print on regular computer paper.
Letter A-D Cards
Letter E-H Cards
Letter I – L Cards
Letter M – P Cards
Letter Q – T Cards
Letter U – X Cards
Letters Y & Z
Each card measures 5.5 inches long X 4.25 inches wide.
Additional Items You May Find Helpful
You may find some of the additional printable items on the site helpful.